Main Job Purpose
To provide support to the examination department and assist with the examination process
• To assist the exams officer with the setup of examination venues in accordance with the examination procedures
• To ensure that students do not speak once inside the examination venue
• To invigilate during the examination, dealing with queries raised by students and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
• To check the attendance during examinations
• Record details of late arrivals and early leavers and the collecting of scripts from early leavers
• Escorting students from the examination venue during examinations as required
• Supervising students outside the examination venues
• Collect scripts at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedure
• Supervising students leaving the examination venues, to ensure that students do not remove equipment or stationery from the venue without permission
• Ensuring that students leave the examination venue in an orderly and quite manner.
• Attend relevant training as required by the School Business Manager.
This is not a complete list of tasks that fall within the role and the post holder may be required to carry out other tasks consistent with their grade, skills and abilities.
Please see Supporting Documents Section
Salary & Benefits
Grade C, fixed point 3
£9.78 per hour
Term time only, working hours are variable based on exam and mock exam periods
Corfe Hills School
Higher Blandford Road
Deadline and how to apply
Midnight Sunday 2 October 2022
Application forms can be obtained here:
Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Stacey Michaelides. Please note, CV’s will not be accepted.
[Add any links to equal opportunities here]